December 2018 Wow! We are absolutely thrilled with the number of holiday donations made this year!
- 1895 pairs of underwear, $1325, thanks to: Josie, Joanne, Carol, Ana, EveLyn, Donna, Carol, Ines, Becky, Darlene, ABC Book Club, Louise, Lydia, Kelly, Julie, Dagmara, Ali, Kathy, William, Lauren, Heidi, Nancy, Kim, and Anne!
- 14 multipurpose bowls thanks to: Lorne, Donna, Ines, Darlene
- 48 farming tools thanks to: Peter (40), Ines, Darlene
- 4 mosquito nets thanks to Windfields Middle School
- School Supplies/Teaching Materials: Amanda, Forest Hill Public School
- African-authored books for the library thanks to Lange
- Water supply and Maintenance: Amanda
- Texts thanks to: Diane and Robert, Jason
- 2 students on food programme thanks to: Lizzie, Wendy
- Hygiene supplies for students, thanks to: Quality Integrators Corporation, Ana, Sogut and Derin, Windfields Middle School, Murray and Sandra, Elidia, Rahnuma
- 6 Adult National Health Insurance covered by Windfields Middle School
- Emergency Medical donation thanks to Windfields Middle School
- Excercise books on behalf of the staff of Forest Hills Public School
- Donations toward required tech equipment for our 5 high school students: Edna, Pat, Lynne, Helen, Helen